What do we offer?
We offer a Procurement Manager position (indirect purchases) managing Marketing purchase, advertising expenses & promotional materials in the Corporate Marketing Services Department. It is a transversal department with a wide consumer vision from the organization and many opportunities to develop your professional career.
Little things make a big difference. That’s why we want you to have the best of our care so you can start leaving your footprint. In Affinity you’ll have plenty of benefits:
- Healthy breakfasts
- Fruit all day
- Flexible compensation
- Meal tickets
- Pension plan –after 2 years in the Company-
- Fun & celebrations
- Pets are welcomed in the office –all our offices are pet friendly-
What will you do?
Affinity wants to change the way Indirect Purchases are made in the company in order to have more control and cost efficiencies in all areas. Therefore we need a Procurement Manager that will:
- Design the action plan to capture incremental savings although procurement should focus on delivering value (right balance between cost-service-quality)
- Implement a new purchasing platform and processes
- Design the new way of working through this platform and train all stakeholders in the company (drive the change management process)
- Negotiate contracts, lead pitches and improve price lists and quotations as a day to day supporting our Business Units and other stakeholders.
- Supervise the writing of contracts together with the Legal Department.
- Search for the best suppliers for the Business
- Homologate suppliers and authorize their set up in the system
- Negotiate improved conditions for current suppliers.
- Control savings of categories managed and follow up on volume discounts to be given by suppliers.
- Report cost savings and efficiencies periodically.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a person with at least 3 years of experience in marketing purchase, advertising expenses and promotional materials. With leadership skills and desire to face new challenges and take responsibilities.
- Holds a Business Degree
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish, other languages such as French, Italian or Portuguese will be highly valued
- Passionate for his/ her job
- Highly self-motivated, proactive and energetic
- Willing to implement change
- Desire to improve status quo and make a positive impact on the organization
- Likes to take control
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Able to make decisions and take leadership in his/her area
- High technical and analytical skills
- Ability to work in transversal teams with different people from departments such as marketing and finance but also agencies and other suppliers.
- Self driven, autonomous…
- Strategic business vision