Operations IT Business Partner
Spain (L’Hospitalet de Llobregat)
What we offerWe offer an Operations IT BP position to co-pilot with the Operations Managers the management and improvement of the operations processes in the most automatic and reliable way.
- Travels to our factories in Barcelona, France and Italy
Affinity BenefitsLittle things make a big difference. That is why we want you to have the best of our care so you can start leaving your footprint. In Affinity, you will have plenty of benefits:
- Healthy breakfasts
- Fruit all day
- Flexible compensation
- Meal tickets
- Pension plan
- Fun & celebrations
- Pets are welcomed in the office
What you will doMain Objectives
Major Areas of Responsibility
- To be a change agent in Operations accompany the company to reach the excellence in Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and R&D processes.
- Lead Operations area providing successful and automatic ways of collect and provide valuable information that helps the organization to take correct process decisions.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
- Manage, development and implementation of different Operations projects across the different areas (R&D, Purchasing, Industrial & Supply Chain)
- Build Operations IT infrastructure together with the IT team
- Manage Operations IT providers together with Operation key users
- SAP ECC and EWM Operations Processes support, maintenance and control
- Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Purchasing & R&D specific applications support (APO, IBP, MES, Vendor Portal, Formulation, Laboratory, Nutrition Research Center
- Manage Operations IT suppliers (SAP and non-SAP)
- Guide and accompany the organization towards Industry 4.0
What we are looking for
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- IT professional with a solid experience in Operations processes, including demand and supply planning, operations traceability and control, IT-OT integration (information technology –operations technology)
- Used to work and communicate in industrial environment
- Innovative and consistently keeping up-to-date with advancements of the field.
- Strong strategic and business thinking.
- Leadership, influencing & communication skills
- Multi-country, multi-cultural
- IT Engineer
- SAP APO, IBP
- SAP ECC
- SAP PI
- Fluent in English