What we offer
We are looking for a creative and digital marketing professional to be the leader of Affinity Petcare employer brand across Spain, Italy and France.
You will be the digital expert and champion of sharing Affinity Petcare company purpose, initiatives, employee stories and EVP (Employee Value Proposition) to build brand awareness both externally and internally.
You will be the owner of the company-wide internal communication, gathering most relevant content to boost employee sense of belonging and unite all sites together.
To be the best in your role, you will build strong partnerships with internal stakeholders across our Business Units and Global Units.
Little things make a big difference. That’s why we want you to have the best of our care so you can leave your footprint every day. In Affinity you’ll have plenty of benefits:
- Healthy breakfasts
- Meal tickets
- Fruit all day
- Flexible compensation
- Pets welcome
- Fun & celebrations
- Pension plan
What you will do
Define and follow up the Employer Branding strategy (Talent Brand)
Lead Life at Affinity initiatives to engage employees
- Collaborate with creative agency to design and roll out talent attraction campaigns both for digital and recruitment fairs.
- Interact and work with creative agencies for content creation and ensure delivery of monthly Content Plan.
- Manage and follow up paid marketing campaigns on social media.
- Keep information and content up to date on social media (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, including LinkedIn Life pages) and careers website.
- Make sure the candidate funnel is in place and that we deliver the right messages providing a good hiring candidate experience.
- Analyse data and reports to extract actionable insights to improve brand strategy.
- Be a proud #WeAreAffinity ambassador.
- Take care of internal communications to employees of Life at Affinity initiatives.
- Source and draft content for company-wide internal communication (Affinity News).
- Gather content from employees to include in the monthly Content Plan.
What we are looking for…
- College degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing.
- Previous experience in digital, content marketing, social media and branding.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, adapt quickly and prioritize.
- Inspire others – ability to engage broad range of partners through good interpersonal skills, empathy and ability to deliver.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- High level of English and Spanish, other languages such as French or Italian are a plus.
- Bonus points if you have basic graphic design knowledge.